Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Cellular and Product Printing
Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or product
Quick and Easy Wireless Setup
Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Printing, Mopria NFC and Brother Print
Small and Space-saving design
In the Supplier
Print l Content l Scan
The PIXMA MG3620 can be a Wireless(1) Inkjet Allin-One printer that gives convenience and ease for all your printing needs. Print and check from virtually everywhere throughout the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great benefits such as Mobile Device Printing and Car duplex printing.
The PIXMA MG3620 is surprisingly practical with many methods to print wirelessly. With all the Rule PRINTING software(2) easily print and check images and files directly out of your mobile devices. Enjoy printing from your iPad, iPhone or iPod contact with AirPrint(3), and from Android products with Mopria(4) and Google Cloud Print.(5)
Simple Wifi Setup Connection
In just a few clicks, the printer may simply connect with your wireless access point.
Integrated wireless capabilities enable easy printing from virtually everywhere in your house.
Uncover the power of printing with your mobile device. Printing or scan out of your phone using a variety of applications.
Features: AirPrint(3), Google Cloud Print Ready(5), PIXMA Cloud Url(14), Mobile/Tablet Product Printing
Genuine Canon Ink
Genuine Canon inks provide crisp, smudge-resistant professional quality designs for discussing with friends and family.
Compatible to: PG-240XXL, PG-240XL, PG- 240, CL - 241XL, CL -241
Mix: PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack
1. Wireless printing takes a working system with wireless 802.11b/grams or n potential. Instant performance may vary based on distance and landscape between wireless network clients and the printer.
2. Requires the Canon printing Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free at Google Play and on the App-Store. Appropriate for iPod touch 3rd generation, and iPhone 3GS iPad or later or later units operating later or iOS 7.0, and Android mobile phones running later or Android 2.3.3. Your product should be linked to the same operating circle with wireless 802.11 b/h/d capacity as your printer. For users of appropriate Apple cellular devices, report publishing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires a AirPrint-enabled printer linked to the exact same system as your iOS unit. A printer linked to the Mac, Computer, AirPort Base station's USB port, or Timecapsule is not supported.
3. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod contact 3rd generation or device running a AirPrint, and later or iOS 4.2 -enabled printer linked to the same community as your iOS system. A printer linked to the USB port of your Mac, Laptop, AirPort Base station, or Timecapsule is not supported.
4. Needs Android portable device on a single wireless network or later with the Mopria Print Assistance pre-full of that product as well as the compatible PIXMA printer with Android 4.4 operating system. The Mopria expertise is also on Android 4.4 mobile devices using a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play
5. Needs Google account and an Internet connection. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain conditions may apply.
6. Quality may vary depending on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets could be placed at minimum with a horizontal frequency of 1/4800 inch.
7. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 establish the standard backup and print speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the earnings of ESAT in Office Category Test for your standard simplex method, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to produce the initial set. Copy speed is the typical of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D.
8. .NET Platform 4 is needed to put in using Windows OS.
9. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' video files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. The video resolution determines print quality. Function doesn't upscale video resolution.
11. Needs a Windows RT appropriate device and the Canon Easy -PhotoPrint app for Windows RT designed for free within the Windows Shop.
12. High Res Report and papers aren't supported for borderless printing.
13. Works edited applying this application cannot be shown, modified, or printed without this application. Works together with Android product of 7" or more using Opera (latest version), iOS Devices of 7" or even more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Web Browser 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google-Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Opera 5.1 or later.
15. Image print speeds are derived from the conventional mode driver environment using picture test design(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Printing speed is calculated when first page can vary interface according to system configuration, software, document complexity, printing function, kinds of document used, and site coverage and starts to supply into printer.
16. For system users, Auto Scan Mode is available only once reading in a computer using Our Photograph Garden application and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC'.
17. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sample solution, predicated on ISO 14473 standard.
18. Creative Park Quality is a premium content service available exclusively to customers only when all the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
19. Operation can be guaranteed over a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows8, Windows-7, Vista or XP.